Friday, 3 June 2011

Quick Update

well, lads, its been a while since the last post and there's little to say, so i'll be brief.

Good news: map's gonna be 100% done by sunday (hopefully), the skins might get done next week (i hope so), and, as summer holidays began today, we'll have more time to work on this.

Bad news: i seem to be the only one without summer holidays. its winter here, and i'm freezing. also, as summer holidays began, all those annoying 5 year olds come back from school to trol our arses off. this means our admins are gonna need to have their eyes peeled for douchebags all the time.

Normal news: after we finish Alamo, we might begin another project. this could either be the battle of Fort Ticonderoga (500 americans vs 100 brits) or Fort William Henry (french vs british. gonna need skins and mapping)

That's all for today lads, stay tuned for more updates.

-Santi Koach

2 comments:

  1. Pardon me, but i don't know where to post. I was wondering if you could include me as a texan soldier? I live and texas and specialize in History. I think it would be really cool if you could help me get into the film as a soldier.

    Thanks,
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, lad! just add me on steam (koach2737) and i'll give ye a shout when we are recording or preparing the dialogues.

    -Santi Koach

    ReplyDelete