Sunday, 1 January 2012

Wrong Skins BOLLOCKS!

Happy New Year, lads and lasses (?). Small update to cheer you up a bit.

That right there is the 50th "Shirley's" Regiment of Foot. You may ask yourself "why is he posting this?", well, here's the answer: The 50th Regiment of Foot was the regiment that got massacred in Fort Bull. Now hear me out, the title says "Wrong Skins BOLLOCKS!" for a reason: RED FACINGS. DAMN. that means i'll have to alter the F&I British skins i made. I know, I know, it's just the facings, but the problem is, I'M LAZY RIGHT NOW! 

Anyways, I'll be working on this during the week. Mikoo gave me the OK and he will be working on the map, starting hopefully this upcoming week. I'm quite optimist about this, and i'm sure 2012 is gonna be the best year for BGMS.

Nec Aspera Terrent, my good men.

-Koach

No comments:

Post a Comment